From August to December 2015 PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance, media art or sound art. Residencies are planned individually and include a working space and local accommodation as well as financial support in the form of a weekly grant allowance and travel costs. By arrangement and subject to requirement, PACT Zollverein also offers its residents technical support and advisory assistance with press and public relations and dramaturgy.
A residency CAN incorporate the following:
- Studio space (from 63 to 173 sq. m.)
- Local accommodation (maximum 6 people)
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (maximum group of 6 people)
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to prior agreement)
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support (by arrangement and subject to availability )
- Professional advice in: Project funding, project management, press and public relations
Online applications require the following information:
- a short motivation statement
- a project description
- a short summary of your project description (max. 1000 characters)
- short chronological CV for everyone involved in the project (max. 2000 characters)
- all applications must include links (e. g. own website or Vimeo) to full length video examples of your own work.
Please do not submit trailers and please do not send any Youtube links. We only accept residency applications submitted via our online residency application process.
To access the online application form go to:
Closing date for applications: 04. 12. 2014
All complete applications received by this date will be considered and you will be informed of the panel's decision by e-mail.
For further information contact:
Fon: +49 (0)201.289 47 12
Fax: +49 (0)201.289 47 01