Welcome to the 8th edition of the Rwanda Film Festival (RFF) scheduled to take place in July 2012. For the last seven years the RFF provided new and experienced film makers from around the world an opportunity to showcase their work, interact with other aspiring film makers and network among industry professionals and African celebrities.
After last year's success, the 8th edition of the festival, an event that was graced by a delegation from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences; RFF is now accepting film submissions through March 20th, 2012. Click on the following link to download the application form.
1. Films completed after January 2008
2. Running Time: Short - less than 59min.Feature film must have a run greater than 59min.
3. Screening format: DVD PAL
4. Genres: Documentary, animation, experimental and narrative
5. All CDs must be labeled with the following information:-
- Film Title
- Name of the director
- Total running time
- Category (narrative, animation etc.)
- any press material is highly welcome
6. Films made in languages other than English should have subtitles in English
Many thanks and look forward to seeing you at the 2012, 8th RFF edition with films, music and lots of networking!!
Malika Banyundo: firstname.lastname@example.org
· It is recommended to send your entry via Regular Post- Rwanda Film Festival
P. O. Box 4065
GSM: +250 722306480
· In the event that you prefer to send your entry via express mail please notify Malika with the tracking information email@example.com
Please share your impressions, remarks, suggestions to help us improve the new Southplanet website. Don't hesitate to signal any bugs that you happen to come across !