Moroccan Filmmaker, Screenwriter and Visual Artist.
- Holds a University Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS/Orient & Arab World - Sorbonne-Paris III) with Mention ;
- Holder of a Master's degree following the License (Sorbonne-Paris III) with Mention ;
- Diploma of the School of Fine Arts of Casablanca, Marocco, (Painting Section) with Mention.
- Writing (from 2014) of several scenarios (including a feature film) awaiting production ;
- Writing of love song lyrics including a poem that can be filmed in the Indian way ;
- Directing of my first short film''Riad of my dreams'' - January 2017 ;
- Assistant-director during the shooting of a documentary film project pilot (of which I am the author-designer) on''Rock Art in Morocco'' (in the post-production phase) ;
- Member of the team Direction of a short documentary "A wheel of life" produced during the 2016 AFIFDOK training workshops, and projected at the closing ceremony of this session ;
- Training in''Writing and production of the documentary film'' at the workshops organized by the Association of the International Documentary Film Festival of Khoribga - Morocco 2016 ;
- Laureate of the festival's writing residency of the Salé International Women's Film Festival (FIFFS), 2015 Morocco ;
- Script writing training in the writing residency of the Salé International Women's Film Festival (FIFFS), 2014 Morocco ;
- Contribution to the edition (definition of the common thread, writing and follow-up of all the related steps) of a book entitled :''Rabat, Capital in motion'' dealing with the urban development of this city from its genesis to These days ;
- Publication of two articles on town planning in an institutional review ;
- Training in Art History (one year) at the School of Louvre, Paris ;
- Training in film criticism and analysis (at the Arab world institute, Paris) as part of my university training (License) ;
- Training in musicology (Music-history), as a free auditor with Jean-Claude CHABRIER, musicologist, writer, orientalist and connoisseur of the Middle East countries.