RENCONTRES DU FILM COURT /// MADAGASCOURT
Call for applications - Anim'ato mada
WORKSHOP: STOP MOTION ANIMATION
6 weeks of residence
from october 24 to december 4, 2022
5 women & 5 men
For more information:
Clap ACP2, a support program for South-South co-productions implemented by the OIF & its partners with the financial contribution of the EU and the support of the Organisation of ACP States (OACPS)
As part of Clap ACP2, a support program for South-South co-productions implemented by the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (OIF) and its partners with the financial contribution of the EU and the support of the Organisation of ACP States (OACPS), OIF and les Rencontres du Film Court (MADAGASCOURT) are launching, in collaboration with l'Alliance Française de Majunga ANIM'ATO MADA, A WORKSHOP RESIDENCE in stop motion animation with a special component on 3D.
This program will feature the selection of 10 animators non-beginners (2D and 3D animators, motion designers) coming from all over the ACP countries and the Indian Ocean including 5 women and 5 men.
The 10 selected participants will be fully supported and will participate in a high-level mentorship program during 6 weeks taking place in Madagascar. The training will be in the form of a practical application on an ongoing project.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM :
1. At the end of this professional training, participants will be able to create and animate professional puppets in filming situation.
2. Train animators with the skills to integrate a team for the production of animated feature films.
3. Initiate effective collaboration between animators in Africa and the Indian Ocean and increase South-South co-production within ACP countries.
1. The applicants must be nationals of any of the ACP countries.
2. The applicants must submit an animation project (short, mid, feature
3. The applicants must be able to travel and enter Malagasy territory.