The organizing committee of the 19th session of the Carthage Theater Days, which will be held in Tunis from 08 to 16 December 2017, invites Tunisian, Arab and African professional theater structures and troops willing to take part in the official competition section and the parallel programming section, to send their applications to the direction of the Carthage Theater Days.
The application filled must contain the following elements:
- The completed application form (to download from www.jtc.tn)
- A biography of the author, the director, the actors and the technicians along with their photos. The synopsis as well as a presentation of the concept of the theatrical show explaining the dramatic, aesthetic and staging approach.
- The technical sheet with all the scenic elements needed as well as the sound and light technical requirements.
- An attestation of the first performance, specifying the date and the place along with photos of the theatrical performance.
- The press kit with all the critical and media elements as well as the poster of the show.
- An Audiovisual recording of the show in high resolution.
The Direction of the Carthage Theater Days points out that the first performance of the applying show must necessarily have taken place after the close of the 18th session of the Carthage Theater Days 2016. It should also be noted that the selection committee reserves the right to choose approved nominations for the official competition as well as the parallel programming and to refuse any work that does not share the values of the festival. The approved entries will be taken care of by the Carthage Theater Days in terms of accommodation and internal transport.
Applications have to be sent by e-mail or by post to the Direction of the Carthage Theater Days no later than 16 October 2017 at the following address: 16 bis rue de l'Autriche, Belvedere, 1002 Tunis - Tunisia.
For further in formations, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , by fax: 0021671786829 or by phone: 0021671280678.
* NB: applications that do not contain all the required elements will not be considered.
Website: www.jtc.tn/ email@example.com/ Phone : 99061721200/ Fax: 00216786829 Address : Theater Days of Carthage, 61 bis rue de l'Autriche, le Belvédère, 1002 Tunis – Tunisie