Ghanaian-British film director, actor, company director, stage director.
Tristan FYNN-AIDUENU is a film director, actor, company director, stage director.
He is known for his short film CHILDREN'S CHILDREN (2021, Co-Director, along with Rikki BEADLE-BLAIR, written by Amber James).
Tristan Fynn-Aiduenu is a Black Ghanaian British-born who grew up south of London. Tristan has directed The Young Vic, Albany Deptford, Theater Royal Stratford East and National Theater for the theater. He is associate director of the Initiative.dkf and Playback Drama companies. Tristan holds a First Class BA Honors in Acting, Theater and Entertainment with English Literature from Roehampton University and was trained in the Stonecrabs Young Directors Program and Young Vic Springboard Program. He is the winner of the JMK Directors Award 2019.
British-Ghanaian theatre-maker whose work aims to stretch the imagination of his audiences with his unique brand of storytelling. Previous work includes creating Sweet Like Chocolate Boy (Jack Studio & London Tour) and directing Little Baby Jesus (Orange Tree Theatre).
Interests include: Spirituality, Poetic, Physical Theatre, Multi-Narration, Ensemble, Creative Responses, Surrealism, Magical Realism, Blackness, Black LGBTQ
* Director, Twilight, St Mary's University, 2 shows, 2020
* Director, The Spalding Suite, LAMDA, 4 nights, 2020
* Director, Little Baby Jesus, Orange Tree, 4 weeks, 2019
* Director/Writer, Sweet Like Chocolate Boy, London/Bristol Tour (Jack Studio, BAC, Tobacco Factory, Theatre Peckham), 3 Weeks + 2 Month Tour, 2018 - 2019
* Assistant Director, The Brothers Size, Young Vic, 6 Weeks, 2018
* Young Vic Springboard Course
* MA Writing for Stage & Broadcast Media at RCSSD
* Stonecrabs Young Directors Course
* BA Honours Drama, Theatre & Performance with English Literature at University of Roehampton
Updated and Translated from Italian by Thierno Dia, on 14 March 2022.
Cinema Direttore, direttore d'azienda, regista teatrale ghanese-britannico.
Tristan FYNN-AIDUENU è un cinema direttore, direttore di società e regista teatrale.
È noto per il suo cortometraggio CHILDREN'S CHILDREN (2021, co-regista, con Rikki BEADLE-BLAIR, scritto da Amber James).
Tristan Fynn-Aiduenu è ghanese di origine britannica nero cresciuto a sud di Londra. Tristan ha diretto per il teatro The Young Vic, Albany Deptford, Theatre Royal Stratford East e National Theatre. È direttore associato delle società Initiative.dkf e Playback Drama. Tristan ha conseguito un BA Honours di prima classe in recitazione, teatro e spettacolo con letteratura inglese presso la Roehampton University ed è stato addestrato al programma per giovani direttori di Stonecrabs e al programma Young Vic Springboard. È il vincitore del JMK Directors Award 2019.